Click DEPOSIT link from the Dashboard
Select Normal Deposit from the options.
- You can transfer funds to deposits partner’s account through IMPS/NEFT/RTGS/UPI.
- Enter the amount you want to Deposit, select the payment method then click DEPOSIT.
- Minimum deposit amount 100rs
- In the next page, you will get the Deposit partner’s name details. Read and tick all the points then proceed with the NEXT button.
- After that, you will get the deposit partner's bank account details.
- Transfer the amount you have entered to the assigned Deposit partner’s account through IMPS/NEFT/UPI/RTGS.
- Note: UPI Id not available for any of the deposit partner. Transfer using only the provided account number, IFSC details.
- After transferring the amount in this page you will get an option to Enter Reference no (*) and to Upload Bank Payment Screenshot (*).
You get a sample screenshot link - http://support.giottus.com/support/solutions/folders/35000220560
Once you transferred the amount to the deposit partner's account upload the payment proof/bank transaction details screenshot/bank statement PDF and enter transaction Reference number/UTR No/RRN No to the corresponding fields then SUBMIT it.
- The details we verify from the screenshot/PDF is your Account number, the amount you have transferred and the transaction reference number.
- After that in Dashboard page INR Deposit/Withdraw details section the status will show you as SUBMITTED.
- Once the process completes the amount will reflect in the INR AVAILABLE BALANCE.