You can Register in Giottus by following quick 5 step process.
- Email id Verification
- Mobile Number Verification
- Bank Details
If you face issues at any stage during the registration kindly raise a support ticket to https://tickets.giottus.com
Please find below a detailed step by step illustration of the Registration process
You can Sign up for Giottus from Home page (https://www.giottus.com) or from the Registration Link (https://www.giottus.com/register)
Please enter the following fields during Registration
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email id
- Password – (8 or more Characters, One Capital Letter, One number, One Special Character (!@#$%^&)
- Mobile Number – (Kindly choose your country code and enter a mobile number)
- Referral Code (Optional - You can request your friends to share their referral code shown in their profile page)
2. Email Verification
Post Submitting your correct details in the Registration page, you will receive an email verification link from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Giottus Activation Mail” to verify your email.
If did not receive an email? Please check your spam folder for email@example.com or click resend the email.
3. Mobile Verification (Indian Mobile Number)/ Google Authenticator verification (International Mobile Number)
2FA is compulsory for all users registering in Giottus Platform. Post verifying your Email id, you will have to verify your registered mobile number. For international mobile numbers, Google Authenticator verification is compulsory and will be redirected to the Google Authentication set up page.
- Click on the "Send OTP" button to receive verification OTP on your registered mobile number.
- In case you want to change your mobile number you can change here by clicking on the "Change" link below your displayed mobile number.
- Enter the OTP you have received in your registered mobile number and click Verify OTP.
- In case you have not received any OTP, kindly click “Resend OTP” to receive a new OTP.
It is mandatory for all international numbers to enable Google Authenticator.
Please note: Before you enable Google Authenticator, please note down the secret key and keep it safe. In case you are changing your mobile or accidentally deleted your Giottus account in Google Authenticator, you can setup your google account again in Google Authenticator using this number.
We will not able to retrieve your secret key in case you lose it. Kindly raise a support ticket at support.giottus.com in case you are facing any issues.
- Save the Google Authenticator Secret Key displayed in the Page
- Install the Google Authenticator app in your mobile and click the add button in the mobile app.
- You can either Chose to type in the secret key or scan the QR code from the mobile app.
- Post scanning, you will find giottus added to your google authenticator and 6 digit One-time code running against it.
- Kindly enter the One time code as seen in your google Authenticator against Giottus account.
4. KYC Verification
We ask for your PAN and Aadhaar Card only to verify your identity this helps us in adhering to our AML & KYC policies. Security of your information is our top most priority and have implemented best in class systems and processes to safeguard your information.
Please follow the below process to Upload your ID Card Image.
- Kindly Upload you PAN Card and Aadhar Card soft copies in the designated upload boxes.
- In case you do not have a Aadhar card, you can choose to upload your Passport copy (or) Driving License copy (or) Voter id by choosing the relevant id from the drop down box
- Please note: Max image upload size is 5MB. Photocopy images not accepted.
- Accepted File Formats for Upload: *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.png, *.gif, *.bmp
- Not Accepted File Formats for Upload: *.pdf or any other format not listed above
After you upload your ID Card copies, you will be directed to KYC details page where you have to enter your ID Card details. Please make sure that the First name and Last name is as per your PAN card.
5. Bank Details
Post entering your KYC details you will be directed to "Add Bank Details" page. Enter your bank details from which you will be depositing and withdrawing funds to.
Please note: The Bank account should be of the registered user and adding any other person’s Bank account will be against out AML policies and the user will be blocked immediately
KYC VERIFICATION STATUS
Post entering your Bank Details you will be directed to KYC verification page. You can find details of your KYC status below. Following are the KYC Status details
Success - Your KYC details have been reviewed and has been approved.
Pending for Review - Your KYC is pending for review by our KYC team. We will be processing your KYC as soon as possible and updating your status
Rejected - Your KYC has been rejected either due to inaccuracy of data provided or Image upload. You can go back to KYC page and redo the KYC.
Hurray! You would have completed your Registration Process if you followed the steps above.
If you face issues at any stage during the registration kindly reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org