Click DEPOSIT link from the Dashboard
Select Normal Deposit from the options.
- You can transfer funds to deposits account through IMPS/NEFT/RTGS.
- Enter the amount you want to Deposit, select the payment method then click DEPOSIT.
- Minimum deposit amount Rs. 100/-
- In the next page, you will get the Deposit account details. Read and tick all the points then proceed with the NEXT button.
- After that, you will get the deposit bank account details.
Note: Initiated Deposit request will be in open for 24 hours.
- Transfer the amount you have entered to the assigned Depositbaccount through IMPS/NEFT/RTGS.
- Note: UPI not supported in the normal deposit account. Transfer using only the provided account number, IFSC details.
- After transferring the amount in this page you will get an option to Enter Reference no (*) and to Upload Bank Payment Screenshot (*).
You get a sample screenshot link - http://support.giottus.com/support/solutions/folders/35000220560
Once you transferred the amount to the deposit account upload the payment proof/bank transaction details screenshot/bank statement PDF and enter transaction Reference number/UTR No/RRN No to the corresponding fields then SUBMIT it.
- The details we verify from the screenshot/PDF is your Account number, the amount you have transferred and the transaction reference number.
- After that in Dashboard page INR Deposit/Withdraw details section the status will show you as SUBMITTED.
- Once the process completes the amount will reflect in the INR AVAILABLE BALANCE.
Note: INR Normal Deposit process timings everyday between 10 AM to 11 PM. INR Deposit submitted after 11 PM will be processed in the morning.
INR deposit and withdrawals are available for all 7 days.