For placing buy order in Spot exchange users have to deposit INR to their Giottus balance.
To know the INR deposit process please refer here- How to deposit INR?
After INR deposit approved it will show in the Dashboard INR available balance.
Click Spot Exchange link from the Dashboard page.
- In the Markets section it will update the last order executed price for all the coin pairs.
- Choose the coin pair that you want to buy/sell from Markets section. The default coin pair will be BTC/INR.
PLACING BUY ORDER
- For all buy orders top sell order’s price from the orderbook will be filled in the Price section.
- For all coin pairs LIMIT ORDER will be selected as the default order type.
What is the Limit Order?
Limit orders allow you to set a price at which you want to buy or sell. The buy or sell order executes when the price reaches that you specify.
EXAMPLE- BUY ORDER PLACING,
- A user wants to buy BTC worth of Rs. 1000/- at the price range of 689300/- and he deposited the amount to his wallet balance.
- In Price (INR) section enter the BTC bid price that you want to buy (One BTC value- 689300/-).
- In Total (INR) section enter your available balance (INR available balance 1000/-).
- After entering these 2 values place the select Quantity (BTC) section it will calculate automatically as 0.00145074 BTC.
Quantity (BTC)= Total (INR)/Price (INR)
Note: Fees will be deducted after the order executed. Buy order fees charged in cryptos.
- Click on BUY and confirm to precede it will add in the orderbook then executes when the order matched with the same sell price at 689300/-.
*For other coins order placing steps will be same.
- Once the order executed it will be added to the Coin Balance.
- In Dashboard, Trade History you will get the order executed details (Fees, Price executed).
Contact us for further queries.